WDOMI will :
- Empower people with disabilities to control their own lives;
- Advocate for civil rights and a barrier free society;
- Encourage people with disabilities to participate in the political process;
- Educate government, business, other entities, and society as a whole to understand, accept, and accommodate people with disabilities;
- Create an environment that inspires self-respect.
To Improve the quality of life and the rights for all people with disabilities
- WDOMI is an organization that is run and governed by people with disabilities.
- The individual with a disability will have the right to self-determination and respect when working with WDOMI staff.
- WDOMI will assist consumers with disabilities without regard to the nature of the disability.
- WDOMI expects consumers to be active participants in achieving their goals